Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Welcome To My You Know What

Well, I registered for this blahg a while back, but hadn’t written anything in it until now because I am lazy and easily distracted. I had a ton of brilliant ideas for posts a few nights ago in bed but those ideas sadly died before they could come to fruition.

So. What am I trying to accomplish with this bloglkjdfdjk?

1. To bring the laffs. (that’s how funny people spell that, right?)

2. Use it as an outlet for my creative impulses since my hot glue art doesn’t really have a huge fan base.
hot glue spider has no fans :(

3. Maybe someone important and famous will read it and ask me to be a recurring character on Weeds or Dexter or Community JUST TO NAME A FEW I’D BE FINE WITH ANYTHING REALLY.

So to recap, my mission statement is: Bring the Laffs (or tears or breathing), get on TV, marry Taylor Swift. I realize I left that last part off initially, but really it’s the ultimate goal of anything I do, i.e. “I should eat this food so that I don’t die so that I can marry Taylor Swift”.

And I guess here is where I crack the champagne.gif on this blog.ship.html or whatever.


9 comments:

  1. Now THAT is a good gif.
    The mission statement of this comment is that I want to marry that hot glue spider because it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like nothing but the danish subtitles on that GIF.


    JUST KIDDING! You may cross "Bringing the laffs" off your checklist. You have a checklist, right? You can't blahg unless you have a checklist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comments! I almost feel like a real person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. look who has a follower!

    it's you! you are the one who has a follower! i am the one who is following!

    as the voice of your constituency, i'm asking for more hot glue art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. I love how you are more into craftmaking than I am. And are more skilled at it than I am. You should post a pic of your Elle mag on here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add some glitter glue and Taylor Swift will be all over that spider.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I have a giant tube of glitter glue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE HELL, Bryan! You owe us readers a new post!

    ReplyDelete